воскресенье, 25 января 2015 г.

The Importances of learning foreign languages

I want to learn foreign languages because nowadays it is a very important thing.I think  English is much used abroad I think is very important and useful to know English and Russian languages in Armenia.These languages are also much used here.We can not exist without Russian and we most know Russian language. I think nowadays we must know Chinese because we are in close trade relations with China.
Russian is useful because about a20 years ago we were in sovet umion and there's foreign language was russian. Our moms and  dads studed russian. But nowdays our foreign language is english. In the world foreign language is english so if we want continue study outside we should learn english .
First and foremost, one of the most important reasons to learn a foreign language is the stimulation it offers your mind. Like a young child grappling with language for the very first time, you find yourself lusting for knowledge and oozing curiosity at every turn. 


1 комментарий:

  1. Դէար Արպինէ Dear Arpine I have talked to a lot of hay((er meni) people, who told me that they work in Turkiye and they need Turkish language. In Turkiye they speak turkish. as I had to speak hayeren some time when I lived in Armenia. Vonc aselen baberi, vordex hac index kac.

    ОтветитьУдалить