вторник, 19 января 2016 г.

Summer holidays


I think everybody like summer holidays, because, it’s the longest holiday among all the holidays, and we can do more things  and spend more time with our friends. But I think that sumer holidays musn’t be spnet only at home, cafes or with friends.

Some people like to spend their holidays in the countres with their grandparents to help them, feeling fresh air etc.

Many people prefer to go  to the seaside to have a sunbath. I also prefer it, I like sun, sand, ocean or sea, but I don’t like swim  on the sea, I prefer pools because it’s more comfortable for me.

And there are people who don’t do anything, only sit their sofas, play computer games and watch TV programs and movies.


But  it is very bad. In my opinion summer holidays have to be spent with pleasure and we must enjoy those three mounths, because after the holidays we have a long and hard year.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий