вторник, 19 января 2016 г.

Finance and economics

Answer the following questions and learn the new words. Finance and economics vocabulary , words

1.What comes to mind when you hear the word finance? When I hear Finance I imagine money 2. Are you happy with the state of your finances? I'm Delighted. 3. Are you interested in reading news about the financial world? No, it isn't interesting for me. 4. Are you good at saving or sticking ti budgets? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.  

5. Have you ever risked money in financial markets? No, because I'm 15 years old, and it isn't for my age 6. What does the area of finance cover? I think if I'm right, the area of finance cover is protection for people.  

7. What personal financial decisions have you made? Instead of taking part in financial decisions I spend my time on my hobby.
8. Do people who always talk about money and finance bore you? Of course, It is boring when people always speak about the same subject.
9. What is economics? The economics is economical using of resources in my opinion.
10. How is the economy in our country? The economy is in the worst situation in our country.
11. What are the biggest economic problems in our country? I don't know, I'm not interested in such problems.
12. What do you think, what economic problems do our country face? I can't answer this question, because I don't know.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий