вторник, 14 октября 2014 г.

Teenangers and their problems

We all know teenagers period is hard. Teenagers can have many problems with their parents, as parents think that their children must be protected by all means, but teenagers think that they are already too wise to solve their problems themselves and they don't need any advise. So they can drink, smoke and so on.
Teenangers can have problems with their friends. Sometimes they don't understand each other. Some of them think that they aren't attractive enough to have new friends. Some of them can have problems at school. They begin to learn badly. Parents think that we just go to school, study, get marks, communicate with friends and come home. They don't know how many problems we have. They think at our age everything is so easy, but I  am of the lucky ones, because my parents are friendly, and especially I like when they trist me. My mother tries to give me good advice, she is always very patient and caring with me. I am very happy that we understand each other so well.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий